Actually I wanted to start to write my blog since the holiday started but due to some circumstances, this plan was put hold. *hint*: just try typing using 1 hand only. If you think that's not too bad, try using your non-dominant hand. And lastly, just try using the mouse with your left hand. That was how I had to endure the whole of Dec. And since today is the last day of holiday before the new semester begins, I think it's time that I executed my plan, resulting in the 1st post of my blog.
Here's my new year resolution:
1) Health - As my dad always says "拥有健康的身体不代表拥有一切，但是没有健康的身体就是一无所有", which just means "good health is vital to succeed in anything"
2) Academic results - As my university life is coming to an end soon, I would like to challenge myself to do better, even if I can't get Hons or not even a Pass with Merit, because I know I can put in more effort and do much better.
3) Cleanliness - Try to keep my room clean all sem long, instead of having to deal with tonnes of dust every time I'm forced to clean my room.
4) Internship - I've always wanted to apply for an internship, but somehow I always managed to find some excuse. There's NO excuse this time round, and I've to come up with my CV and Cover Letter by hook or by crook. Deadline: by the end of next week.
5) CCAs - Try to balance time between studying and CCAs coz there are a lot of activities coming up this sem, like Amplitude, Jazz Band 15th Anniversary Concert, Rockfest, Stardust, Talentquest, etc.