Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Over, At Last

It's over, at last... Today I went for my last session of physiotherapy in NUH, which means that I do that have to go there anymore every week. Although I still have to go for my final orthopaedic appointment in June. Hopefully by then I am already working (doing my internship), if not then it's jialat already. I fell asleep during my physio session just now. There was this one exercise where I had to lie face down on the treatment bed/table, and lift my arms with 5 lbs of weight. I had to do 3 reps of 10 for 2 different exercises. When I finish, the physiotherapist wasn't back yet and so I decided to just laze on the bed and I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up it was already half an hour later, and yet the physiotherapist isn't here. I think it doesn't seem quite right so I went out of the room to look for her. She was in her office, and she asked me to go to the gym and do some other exercise and come back to look for after I'm done. After finishing all the exercises that she assigned, she said that I'm right on track to recovery and that she can discharge me already. I thanked her for her services and said goodbye to her. Hopefully, I won't meet her anymore, at least not for physio sessions. Well, I don't mind having lunch or dinner though. LOL, just kidding...

Anyways, here's a sneak peak of Jacky Cheung's latest album - Private Corner. And here's my favourite song of the whole album - Double Trouble. Hope you'll enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. haha.. she's good looking ah? dun mind having lunch/dinner together? lol..

    good luck 4 ur arm man.. no more physio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just jk only what, obviously... LOL... and i still need to do physio, by my self, that is...

    ReplyDelete